[Gpdd] Misc: christmas piggy picture

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 23:52:27 EST 2005

I know I had a hard time finding it to but
  it was worth it. I also voted for the little guy
  and sent the message to my non slave
  piggie fans and friends. They know I'm nuts
  for my piggies and I want to show them
  that there are many more of us out here.
  In fact I volunteer at the Omaha Va and
  I gotten a few of the guys over there
  knowing why I love them so much and
  one of the guys has one at home and
  another was going to get one of Blondie's
  babies for a xmas present for their son.
  They are so supportive to me when
  one of my herd isn't feeling well. Their
  is hope yet we can convert the world ;-).

  Silly slave Birdie and the master's
  that have stole the hearts of the guy's
  I volunteer for.