[Gpdd] SILLY: Funny sign

Susanna Brodmerkle sqrtcookies at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 14:56:24 EST 2005

I just found this sign for sale on eBay, and absolutely loved it!!! I may have to get one to hang on my door when the pigs are loose... Bidding has closed, but maybe there's another one like it...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7702510280&category=301&rd=1

  Susanna

                    UCDX Tesoro CGC ASCA CD
BadPig, AuntiePig and RoomiePig  (~..~)

    "It ain't fair you died too young-Like a story that had just begun-But death tore the pages all away"-Kenny Chesney
  You stole our hearts, Eddie Guerrero-Heaven needed a lowrider.

  "True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable"-D. T. Gentry

    If a dancer was forced to dance by whips and spikes, he would be no more beautiful than a (dog) trained under the similar conditions.- Xenophon