[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Too many crossing the bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 22:28:56 EST 2005

I have been behind on my digest. I have been painting
my living room, learning more about iguanas, and
designing my big new iguana cage. I thought I spent a
lot of time designing my guinea pig cages!
I am sorry so many little ones have left us.

Mary

I was sorry to read of Buddy Zoram crossing the
bridge. He sounded like such a special little pig. I
send my condolences.

Julia

That was a sweet tribute to Belinda. We always get
very attached to the special needs pigs. I have had a
few and they were my favorites. I sorry she had to
cross the bridge.

Stacy

It was very sad to hear about Max. I know that the
cage mate does miss him very much. My Sabrina missed
Jasmine the few months she lived after Jasmine had her
heart attack. She had other pigs right next to her,
but they were not Jasmine. She would lay down by
another pig on the other side though.
Sorry for you loss!

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven