[Gpdd] Health: mucus plug

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 01:18:56 EST 2005

Dawnda,
  I believe that may have been a sperm plug. One of my boys Snowball had one. I took him to the vet all worried and showed him what had come out.He told me that sometimes the males have a build up and they sort of masterbate and it sometimes doesn't all come out and builds up in there and comes out in that way. Just part of them being males. Did you save it? Snowballs looked sort of like dries Elmer's glue.
  I hope that's all it is, cause that's not anyproblem just something that doesn't happen alot.

  Birdie