[Gpdd] Misc: "freecycle guinea pig mouse pad"

Laurie-Jean Gombar lj at theurnstudio.com
Sun Dec 4 14:02:22 EST 2005

Hi!
A few years ago I got sweatshirts made with Piglet and Sugar dressed up
like they were being married... And a freebie was a mouse pad.  It is
not new looking, but you can still see their cuteness clearly and there
are no yucky coffee stains on it.... It is better if you live in
Maine... No shipping... But as Christmas good cheer and freecycling are
concerned I wanted a digester to have this if you don't already have a
fun piggy mouse pad- I'll ship it to you..  The ones I use are all
internal or it has a drawing/mouse pad- so I can't use it myself.  And I
have plenty of pigtures to remember these moments...
Let me know,
LJ