[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR] Juvenile Delinquents!

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 23:01:26 EST 2005

Debbie and your Juvenile Delinqents,
  I laughed so hard at story about your Juvenile
  Delinqents. Yes our piggies can do some pretty
  funny stuff. Mine like to steall their treats from
  each other like they aren't going to get another
  treat the rest of their lives. I must admit that
  Jimmy loves to play tug of war with his celery
  with me or with Blondie. But he always wins
  till Blondie watches for him to chew and they she
  steals it away from him. I think they like to entertain
  me with it cause they know that they can guilt
  me into giving them more. I can't wait till Blondie
  and Jimmy can be together again to watch them
  fight over their treat. Spunky and Little One don't
  really fight over theirs cause they don't care for
  the same treats really.Spunky misses Little One
  terribly but intill I can get one of each of the couple
  fixed they will have to settle for visits on the couch
  or on the floor.
  Thanks again Debbie for the great laugh.

  I pray for all the sick piggies and worried
  slaves. Also in my prayers are for all the slaves
  who's piggies have crossed the bridge.

  Birdie, slave to Jimmy Jr., Blondie,
  Spunky, and LIttle One