[Gpdd] MISC. brother and sister pig

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:36:36 EST 2005

hi everyone, im so exited ,im gonna pick up my spikeys babies on sat. Spikey
is the dad and the babies have been with there mum.There be 5 and a half
weeks on Sat so im gonna bring them home. I think that age is ok to take
them away from there mum, ive read the Peter Gurney books and he sais they
will be ready. But i couldnt find in the books what age i have to separate
the brother and sister. Being separated from there mum i want to keep them
together as long as i can so they dont feel too lonely.Can anyone advise me
please. One baby is staying with mum so she wont feel to upset a little girl
so they can stay together. Thanks carole