[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Buddy Zoram

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 6 23:07:20 EST 2005

Mary, Ron, and Mormon's kids, please accept our condolences on Buddy
Zoram's passing.  How touching that Ron gave him a Priesthood Blessing,
wishing him a safe and peaceful passage to the Bridge.  Yes, we have no
doubt that you will all one day be reunited there.  Thank you for sharing
some of your memories of your special guy; it was so cute to hear of how
Buddy Zoram knew which of your shoulders to go to when he was finished
having laptime.  He was a very lucky piggie to be part of your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed