[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Belinda

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 6 23:09:27 EST 2005

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington and Emily, it was with much sadness
that we read of Belinda's passing.  We are so sorry that she was unable to
win her last fight.  Please know, though, that you gave her four years that
she probably wouldn't have had if someone less loving and attentive had
been faced with curing her horrible case of mites.  She was lucky to be so
cherished, and we know she knew it.  How touching that a model of her was
the "bride" on your wedding cake.  We hope you will find solace in knowing
that Belinda had a safe trip to the Bridge, from the comfort of your
arms.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed