[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sam and Bear

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 7 22:23:19 EST 2005

Deb, Potter, Molly, and Emma, how thoughtful you are to post about two of
your friends recently losing their guinea pigs.  We are so very sorry to
hear that Ellie lost Sam and that Jeri lost Bear.  How sad that Sam left
the day after Thanksgiving and that Bear had a brain disease.  It sounds
like they both had wonderful families taking excellent care of them and
giving them lots of love.  Please give Ellie and Jeri our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed