[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Wispy and Polly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 7 22:24:21 EST 2005

Linda, Roger, and boys, please accept our condolences on the passing of
Wispy and Polly.  We are so very sorry that their passings occurred so
close together; losing one piggie at a time is so very difficult, not to
mention two.  Perhaps Wispy called Polly to join her at the Bridge; we are
sure they are now playing happily there and fondly remembering their time
as part of your family.  They were lucky to be so loved.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed