[Gpdd] CARE: car travel

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 14:08:58 EST 2005

I took Smudge from CT to ME last January which is a 5.5 hour ride.  I put the cage in the car first and warmed the vehicle up before I brought him out wrapped in a blanket.  He got into a warm car.  I then covered his cage with the blanket.  He stayed in his house most of the trip.  I also took him on vacation last summer to ME in an air-conditioned vehicle.  He did fine.  He is a good traveler just like my ferret.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust