[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge-condolences to Jim and Lori

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 10 13:06:29 EST 2005

Jim, what a heartbreaking story of your Sassy Suzy. It sounds like she
had a wonderful life with you. We are never ready to let them go even
though they give us "Signs".

Lori, I still have to remember not to put parsley and Prince's favorite
things on my shopping list. How interesting that your Midnight liked
kiwi. Your remaining piggies are lucky to receive their special kiwi
treats.

To both of you, please accept my sincere condolences and sympathy.

Annette
(Still a slave, missing Sweet Prince)