[Gpdd] RESCUE: Home needed for piggies in Central NJ. ASAP!

Tex texg at cavyinfo.com
Sat Dec 10 15:20:55 EST 2005

Hello all,

An acquaintance of mine just e-mailed me to ask if someone would adopt his
guinea pigs.

There are an adult male, female and two babies born 10/12/05.

It's important to find a good home for these little guys ASAP.

I do not know their general health, it's a safe assumption that they will
probably need some kind of vet care.

Please e-mail me direct if you would be able to adopt; I'm more than
willing to help in transporting (within reason) if distance is a problem.

Tex