[Gpdd] MISC: Pet Cremation

Lyndsay M Hunter piggies_on_parade at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 20:17:36 EST 2005

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone has ever seen guinea pig urns or cremation jewelry.  We aren't quite sure what we are going to put our Lucy's ashes in, but I have seen adorable urns with cat or dog figures on them and beautiful urn pendants in the shape of just about anything except guinea pigs.  You'd think that something like that would exist on the internet, but I have yet to find it.  Thanks,

  Mike, Lyndsay and the very sad piggies