[Gpdd] Bridge: Condolences

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 02:04:45 EST 2005

Hi Annette:
     I know that everything must feel different with Prince gone. I still
think of him in his red and white striped ice cream treat vendor constume sharing
his great knowledge with the younger pigs during the Memorial Day Event.
     I also think of him as a precious little brown piggy who lived a very
long and good life. I know the piggies on the other side of the Bridge will
remain gathered around him for a long while. He told such great stories during the
trip and was equally as at home in the library as in his little ice cream
concession.
     We think of price a lot.

And Stacy, so so sorry to have read of Max's passing. Sorry for you. Sorry
for us. Prince, Max and all the others recently departed piggies are having a
fabulous time on the other side of the Bridge while we yet here miss them
dreadfully.

God bless,
Alge and the sombered Jolly Rodents