[Gpdd] MISC update on new babies

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:38:12 EST 2005

Hi everyone, sorry i havnt wrote for a few days to thank everyone for there
help and advice on what to do with my baby pigs. Its because i have ben so
busy doing the things you suggested that i havnt had time. i split the
brother and sister up put him on his own, but give him lots of cuddles. Ive
been introdusing the little girl to my older two sows gradually.Thanks to
Deb and birdie for telling me there experiences. At first my older pig was
fine with the baby the younger one wasnt so pleased. I think she had her
nose put out of joint a bit. She didnt bite the baby but she scared her a
bit pretending to go for her. And she chases her around but the baby is far
too quick. I waitd 3 days before i put them in the cage together, then i
watched for 30 mins. Fingers crossed they seem ok.
                My little boy pig is sooo hairy he has a mohawk on his head
right down his back, its amazing. And he has a lot of hair coming out of his
face like an old mans big wiskers. I have called him scruffy but im not sure
if thats nice enough. At first i wanted to call him hairy but my husband
said he didnt like that. Any suggestions for a very hairy fluffy pig please.
                      Thanks again for the replys  from Carole