[Gpdd] HEALTH: nutrical and christmasstuff

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:09:05 EST 2005

Hi all GPDD-ers and especially the person who posted about nutrical,

In holland we don't know nutrical (or at least I never heard of it). However
when my piggie Winky was sick I fed him what we call 'Brinta', it is a kind
of breakfast cereal (really small and flat) flakes, which you use to make
breakfastporridge, normally with milk. It's full of fibres and such. I used
to syringe it to winky mixed with orange juice. The vet told me to mix it
with water, but he liked it better with orange juice (and it can't do no
harm I guessed, and maybe some extra vit.C in there for him). I fed him this
for a long time (about half a year) and then he (finally) got better. This
mixture of brinta and orangejuice worked well for him. I never noticed it
made his health worse. The vet also advised to buy this small jars of
babyfood (especially the ones with carrots in it), but my Winky never liked
it. Maybe that are some ideas for feeding your piggie? I hope your piggie
will be well soon, as goes for all the other piggies who are not feeling to
good.
We still haven't heard wether we can do a secret santa thing within Europe
:( But Martha is trying her best to arrange something.

Also we made our christmascard. I think it's really nice with a LEGO angel
(from www.bricktestament.com) and our 4 piggies on it instead of the
LEGOshepherds. I can't post it on the list of course but I will try to put
it on our winky girls hyve soon. I will let you know when it's there.

Many greetings,
Mieke, Slave to Lotje and Guiny, auntie slave to Suus and Yaya
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl