[Gpdd] Behavior: Butterscotch...My Purrrrrrr Machine!

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Wed Dec 14 16:09:11 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
I just wanted to share something funny
about my Butterscotch, the little Purrrr
Machine. Well, I may have mentioned
before how my BS gets so worked up
sometimes when I pet him. He purrrrrrs
uncontrollably, and will fall over on his
side and push on my hand with his back
legs up in the air. It's so Hilarious! But,
soooooooooo Cute...

So, last night, he did something a little
different. As I was petting him, he was
purrrrrrring as usual, but this time, he
practically Threw himself against the
side of the cage as he was falling over
on his side...all dramatically and stuff.
And his back legs are all up in the air--
ha ha! That boy was just Lovin' it! And
I couldn't stop laughing as he's giving me
these bewildered looks like, "What?!?!?"

He is by far the funniest guinea pig that
has ever owned me! Oh, and his right
paw is all better now, and he running
around normal. He'll be a Happy boy
when I get home, because I picked up
a package from the Post Office today
for him. I think it may be from his Secret
Piggie...Wheeeeeeek!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                     Butterscotch