[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] A tribute to Christopher

Lori H. mopar28m at msn.com
Thu Dec 15 18:18:39 EST 2005

My darling Christopher died early this morning.

I picked him up from the pet store. The sign on his pen was "Free to a good home with purchase of a bag of food". I asked the employees why he was free & they said he had gotten in a fight with some other males & his nose was all torn up. Nobody wanted him. I picked him out of his pen & said he is going home with me. They told me I had to buy a bag of food. I said no I don't. And BTW, when is the snake guy coming in? They said tomorrow. I said perfect, another reason for him to come home with me. (he would have gone to the snake guy for sure had I left him there)

That was back in 2001. I don't know his exact age. But he was over the age of 6 I believe. He was getting extremely grumpy & cantankerous. He would beg for attention then nip when you tried to pet him.

When I first brought him home, he was talking up a storm. We got a female & put him next to her. They would talk to each other then you would see them run to opposite ends of their cages with their teeth knashing. (chittering) I would say, "What are you 2 fighting about know?" When her previous owner moved & decided to take her with her (that option was always there) he was depressed for quite awhile. He missed his "Missy".

I've lost 2 piggies in less than a week. I feel like my heart is going to break.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/233606449/233606963iymOoP

Lori