[Gpdd] (Care) Blackberries

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 09:15:47 EST 2005

Does anyone know if it is okay to feed piggies blackberries? A couple of my pigs want to beg for everything that I eat, and I picked up some really nice blackberries the other day. I know fruits are high in sugar, so I don't feed fruit very often. I'm just concerned about those little seeds inside...(you can tell I don't stray much from the standard lettuce, carrots, bit of apple routine...)

  Thanks,
  Stacy and the bored-with-the-usual-treats Squee Squad