[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Christopher & Mollie

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 13:15:54 EST 2005

Lori, I am so sorry for you on your loss of Christopher. As if losing
Midnight was not enough sadness! I know your other little furballs will
try to help your heart heal.

Candy, the tribute you posted for Mollie was beautiful and touching.
Thank you for sharing the story with us. None of us will ever think our
fellow Slaves are silly for being so attached to these little creatures.

If I've missed sending condolences to others who have lost their
friends, I apologize and do it here. My sympathy goes out to every one
of you.

Healing wheeks to those who are sick.

Annette (still trying to remember not to say good bye to Prince when I
leave the house)