[Gpdd] [CARE] Blackberries

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 04:46:31 EST 2005

Stacy

I have given my Dolly Mixtures fresh-picked blackberries in season,  and they
love them - makes their little mouths very purple, mind you! Obviously  give
in moderation, as with any sugary item (even carrots!), but don't worry  about
the little seeds - after all, cucumber has seeds in it, and we give them
that!

What I'd like to know is, where do you live that you can pick blackberries
in December??!!

Debbie and her Dolly Mixtures

"The animal  shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete
than ours they  move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the
senses we have lost or  never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren,  they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught
with ourselves in the  net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour
and travail of the  earth".

Henry Beston