[Gpdd] MISC: Peaches

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sun Dec 18 17:30:15 EST 2005

Hi all,

Just to update you on our little teddy we adopted from Penny.  Peaches has
grown into a fine young sow.  Her crooked foot has not been a problem for
her so far.  She lives with Juliet and while they are not the best of
friends, they do get along well.

Today I had her in my lap while I was on e-Bay.  She got restless so I put
her in the cage to pee and picked her up again.  I was so busy I didn't pay
attention to her frantic tugging on my shirt.  Next thing I feel that warm
wetness on my lap.  She peed on me!  Okay, too late to do anything about it,
and I am busy on the computer, so I apologize to her for not putting her
back soon enough.  I don't want to get up so I continue to hold her. Just a
few minutes later she pees again!  I guess the first pee was a warning shot!
So now I am soaked! LOL

Thought I would email this and now I am going to change my wet jeans :)

Dee, loved and admired by GPs everywhere, nice to pee on.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com