[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 19:01:42 EST 2005

Again I have gotten a little behind on my gpdd
reading. I am sorry to see so many people lossing
their little ones during the holiday season.

Candy

That was a wonderful tribute to Mollie. She was very
special and I know she will be missed greatly!

Lyndsay and Mike

So sorry to hear of Lucy's passing. It is always
really hard when you experience your first loss of a
guinea pig. I send my condolences!

Lori

I felt bad to hear you lost Christopher after loosing
Midnight. I lost two this year too, but not that close
together. I know you Christmas will not be the same
this year and I am sorry for that. I had 4 very
special pigs that are all gone now. It seems quite in
the gp room for me too.

Tex

I hate it that you had to go through a loss this close
to Christmas. PigWheet is a cute name and we all know
that all the pigs are very special. We all feel the
loss when one of our gpdd friends are grieving the
loss of their family member.

I send my condolences to all of you!

Dawnda Sticklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven