[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Just a quick note....

GERALD/MARGARET GESSLEIN jerryfg at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 18 23:57:20 EST 2005

I just wanted to say that I think your site is wonderful--I first learned about you in 2000, when my youngest got his first guinea pig, Scout.  She is gone now (she left us when she was a year and a half old :(   ); but we still have my piggie, Fuzzy, who came to us through a rescue, and my son's second piggie, Mocha, who is the biggest baby for a boar you'd ever meet--literally and figuratively.  I knew nothing about piggies when we got Scout and your site helped me learn so much.  You provide a valuable and very much appreciated service!  Fuzz will be 6 in February, but she's still my sweet baby girl, and Mocha will be 5 in June--ample proof of all you can learn about how to care for piggies through your site and members.  Thanks, guys!!!!!

  PS--Maybe some of you who have been around awhile remember a posting I did about Scout--our "watch piggie".