[Gpdd] Silly, Condolences, Misc: Secret Santa Exchange

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 03:06:15 EST 2005

Dear Sailor Willie,
     Happy Happy wheeeekings from your buddy Charlie. Your package arrived
very quickly after your email telling me it was on the way. I am soooo esscited.
But wheeeking wizards and lizards, our momma is making us wait to open our
gifts. I don't think it's fair! The package is calling out "open me,
Charlie...open me." I know it is.
     I wants to thank you very very much. You knows how I luvz presentz. And
as I said in my earlier email to you, it's way cool having you as my Santa
Pig.
     All of us have our gifts now except for Wilson. Mr. Cooders has his
(from his gentle ad beloved lady-friend Porky) and he is all agog and silly acting
but trying to act dignified. Wheez luvz him but wheeze teazes him, too.
     Chester has his gift, too, and we don't thinks we should have to wait to
open them. Ah...but....
     Wheeze hope our presents have arrived to our Santa Piggies-- we mailed
them last week and its a good thing that we did. The bad weather has stayed bad
down here in our little valley although we hear is melting "out there." But
you can't tell that here. Tow trucks won't even come down here. Usually people
get stuck on the front hill, but now peoples can't get out of our valley, let
alone get to any regalar roads. But the power has stayed on. That is very
important to us. So is getting someone to manage to get out of here and actually
make it to the post office. wheeek wheeeek wheeeek, laughing.
     Even with the heat working, our little paws and feet are getting cold. I
didn't know that felt bad being cold until Alge made "poor piggy" comments to
us about our cold little footsies. She holds our feet and paws and makes luvy
sounds to us and the pads on our feet get warm. They feel so good then. She
promises us a warm oil massage (like Wild Wooly Willie from the Northwest used
to like so much) soon.
     She thinks we need sockses and slippers and even piggy gloves but she
said we might eat them if she could actually find any!
     So we just curl up in our cuddle cups.

     Sailor Willie, lots of good piggies have crossed the Rainbow Bridge
lately. It makes this Christmas (or Crittermas time as Harly G. Pig would say) a
sad time, too. All of us Jolly Rodents send sympathy and condolences to those
who will be missing their piggies on Christmas. Alge has cried as she's read us
the news and we have wiped our teary eyes with our paws.   The stories are of
such wonderful peoples and such wonderful piggies. On Christmas Eve we will
burn a special candle in honor of those piggies and their peoples. Our hearts
go out to those people and piggies who are grieving or ailing.

     Gee, I think this is the longest letter I've ever written. But Christmas
is so exciting and I feel so bad seeing so many people sad. Wilson tells me
that the other side of the Bridge is wonderful though. He actually visited
there when they were at Cape Alava for the laying of the last golden poo. He was
"the messenger." Chester and I weren't born yet then but we've heard a lot
about it.

     Sailor Willie and all you other piggies and people -- have a wonderful
holiday no matter which one you celebrate. We get to do both Christmas and
wheez have some Hanukkah traditions, too. We play driedels with raisins for gilt.
Yummy yummy. And we have a special kind of potato pancake, laches I think it's
spelled. And we can have apple sauce with them but alge likes sour cream.

Happpy Crittermas!
Charlie of the Jolly Rodents