[Gpdd] Miscellaneous : Piggies in the movies?

TKandJon at aol.com TKandJon at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 08:24:27 EST 2005

Over the weekend we rented the movie "Sky High" for our kids.  Imagine  all
of our surprise when one of the "super powers" of one kid in the movie was
shape shifting.........into a guinea pig!!  It was a really cute movie,  made all
the cuter for us because it had an animal who is so dear to our hearts  in it!
Just thought I would share................
TK slave to Hermione, Ivory, Luke, Vader, & the kitties: Nala, Itty,  Tommy