[Gpdd] Silly: Holiday Gift Exchange

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 19 14:55:03 EST 2005

Greeting all Merriment Maker Piggies and Slaves

The Holiday Gift Exchange is well underway. Many piggies have received their
goodies already and I'm sure the rest will soon arrive. With the holidays
just around the corner the postman got to be busy! It is certainly
appreciated if people can let me know when their packages arrive, as I'm
making a list and checking it twice and finding out who popcorning all night
(Sorry that last bit was my feeble attempt at a carol but I'm not musically
inclined).

I also want to send out a very very big thank you to Priscilla & Guinness
and, Tammy & Nutmeg, Olivia, Titiania, Winnie and Gwinne for their extra
efforts and looking after additional piggies. Their holiday spirit shines
through! Thank you!

Wishing all piggies and their peoples a Happy Holiday,

Martha, Sally Claus and the reindeer Poppy, Holly & Otis

Martha Coburn
office (705) 687-4099
fax    (705) 687-1102
marthac at cogeco.ca