[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lucy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 19 18:56:17 EST 2005

Lyndsay, Mike, and the Pittsbugh Piggies, we are so very sorry to hear of
Lucy's passing.  She obviously had quite a strong will, winning her battle
with bloat in the spring and going on to feel well most of the time since
then.  We hope you know that you did all your best for her, giving her
medicine twice daily and keeping a close eye on her.  We know she knew how
much you cherished her.  How sweet that she loved to give piggie kisses and
to be snuggled for hours.  We definitely understand how difficult losing a
piggie is, and what a shock it especially is to lose a first
piggie.  Please accept our condolences on Lucy's passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed