[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, PigWheet

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 19 20:45:45 EST 2005

Tex, we are so very sorry to hear of PigWheet's passing.  Thank you for
sharing some of your memories of her.  We can certainly imagine the smiles
that her perpetual bad hair days brought, and her trill must have literally
been music to the ears.  How wonderful that her spirits and appetite
remained good despite her health problems; obviously she knew she had the
best of care.  PigWheet was a lucky girl to be so loved.  Although piggies
are never with us long enough, how wonderful that she was almost six and a
half, a very good lifespan.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed