[Gpdd] Health: Cages with grids

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 23:26:32 EST 2005

Do Marchioro cages come with grids on the bottom?? If so, can they be
assembled without using the grid?
None of the ones I have had grids. Oh, Dear me! This possibility makes me
nervous.   I planned on moving Mr. Cooders and Wilson into one of their extra
large cages during the holidays, but have not seen the actual cage yet. I just
assumed that they all had solid floors.
      The extra large cage will free up Cooders and Wilson's large cages, and
Charlie and Chester can then each have a separate and roomier dwelling. They
already have separate cages, but one is in a medium Marchioro cage which is
really crowded with a cubby and a cuddle cup. The other is in a slightly larger
ferret cage which I've borrowed (3 years ago   :)   and from which I removed
the ramp. (I can put it back on.)
     I really have wanted to go with the C and C cages -- I love the
arrangement the OKie Piggies have, but alas, for now than cannot be.
     I sure wish my cat was GP-friendly!

Alge