[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa Piggie

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:19:41 EST 2005

Brownie Bear ~

I am wheeeekkkking with tons of joy as mommy brought me a package today from
you in the mail as well as one from Boo Boo Bear Hare. I wants to thanks you
so veyr much for the pigture of you adn the card was cute too. I loved the
envelope and it was tasty!!! I was very excited. Mommy let me open my gifts
cause I will be spending Christmas with my grandma since mommy and daddy are
going away for a few days. That's okay cause she will spoil me tons! I hope
you have a very wonderful crittermas adn thanks for much for the wonderful
gifts.

Don't worry Boo I still love you even though I got a pigture of Brownie Bear
too now. My daddy thought Brownie looked sorta like me! Brownie Bear was
just tring to get you jealous and all excited but you can put away your
sharp teefiers you don't have to fend off the other ladies cause all I want
is you.

Charlie~ I am glad that you got your gifts too. I hope that you have a great
crittermas and enjoy them too! I will be thinking of you and yes, my feet
and toes get cold too but now that I got all of these cuddly sacks my feet
should stay a little warmer I would hope.

Merry Crittermas and wheeekkksss to everyone!

Sailor Willie & Slave Alicia