[Gpdd] Announcement: Martha's Superb Efforts/ THANK YOU!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 02:26:50 EST 2005

Martha,
     I know I speak for all of us when I say how much we appreciate the time
and energy you've put into being the Santa Pig coordinator. It's a lot of
work, and you have things going along very smoothly. We all thank you. Needless to
say, the piggies are especially grateful, and, as Charlie would say, "so
esscited."
     We've been fortunate that we've had great Piggy Exchange coordinators
throughout the rather short history of the Secret Piggy Gift Exchanges.
     I don't know how to say "thank you" enough, Martha, and thank you to the
others who have served as coordinators in the past.
     Without you and the work you've been willing to put into this, all the
excitement of this new holiday tradition wouldn't be.
     Thank you.

Alge and The Jolly Rodents