[Gpdd] HEalth Cages with grids

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:39:13 EST 2005

Alge ~

None of the cages made by Marchioro have grids on the bottoms unless you
order one that was made for a rabbit. But I am sure that the grids could
probably be taken out if that is the case. Most of their products have a
solid bottom making it easy for clean up later. Anyways, things are great
here and such. Good luck with the new cage and I am sure that it will be
wonderful. Some day maybe I will make a C & C cage but not right now. I
understand the space thing. Willie has a Tommy 120 Marchioro cage and has a
fiddle stick hut large in there a litter box which gets used occassionally,
a large piggie loo and sometimes I think that is to much for his big cage
but I guess if I were to add other things he wouldn't have room to popcorn
in the morning like he loves to do and the piggie loo usually gets moved out
of the way so he can do that successfully. Sorry  about your non-GP friendly
cat. I am sure that was geared towards our household with our 3 cats that
don't bother the piggie at all and would with the one that will actually
supervise Willie during floor time and such.

Good luck!! Sailor Willie & Alicia