[Gpdd] misc:Marchioro cages

aileen wilson adw267 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 14:12:30 EST 2005

Alge: The marchioro cage Bert has is a large one(Tommy 102K) and it
  had a plastic bottom with high sides, keeps every thing(like poop and hay) inside really well. You can also buy stands for them from the Critter Store on-line that have a shelf on the bottom for supplies.
  Birdie: Bert says that is a Prairie Dog, his fingers are too long to be a piggie and I think his nose is rather too pointed but Bert and I could both be wrong!!
  Some one else asked about Critter Berries, that is the only treat that Bert will always take. I have always wondered if they might be good for them because of being made out of cranberries, which are good to cure and prevent bladder infections. Any one know??
  Also our sincere sympathy to everyone who has lost a piggie, especially this month which should be the happiest of all months. Our piggies are gifts and if we can give them a happy life for how ever long they are with us, then we have done our job well.
  Merry Christmas to all from Bert and Aileen