[Gpdd] Misc Thanks, Zephyr!!!!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 20 18:03:57 EST 2005

--Hey Zephyr!
Wow!  Thanks so much for being my Secret Santa!  I LOVE the goodies! I'm eating my fill of the Healthy Toppings, then sharing with the other Haypile Honeys when I get my fill.  I love tossing the Crispy Crops around!!!  Best of all is the photo of you, which Mom has right next to the cage so I can see what a handsome guy you are...*wink*wink*
Mom is alot more selfish than I am.  She isn't sharing those chocolate thingys!  She keeps saying "Yum yum".  Humans are so silly!
Thanks to you and your slave, and Happy Holidays!!
xxoo Corkster
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/