[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] They're singing again!

Lori H. mopar28m at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 20:07:18 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

My guinea pigs brought me a smile tonight.  I keep them in the dining room.  All of a sudden they just started singing up a storm.  Its been about a week since my sweet Christopher went to the bridge & they have been quiet since that time.  But tonight, I don't know what set them off but they started wheeking & whistling.  My 2 remaining girls started running hot laps around their pen.  It was like "what in the world has brought this one?"  I wasn't making any noises with plastic bags or anything like that, I was just setting the table.

Any ideas?

Thanks for all the kinds words from everyone that emailed me personally.  I have saved each & every email.

Have a great wheek & a Happy Hanukkah to those who are keeping it.

Lori