[Gpdd] [MISC] Holiday Exchange

Laura Carin lcarin at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 20 23:20:09 EST 2005

Zephyr wants to send a giant thank you to Petunia (and Judi) for the
wonderful presents he received today.  He was a naughty boy and insisted he
couldn't wait for xmas.  He has already munched up all the yummy hay and he
is very excited about the special toy.  It's hanging in his cage in his
favorite spot...right near the cozy he sits on (instead of in) when he wants
to think of himself as royalty.  He doesn't understand why I won't put the
cinnamon candles in his cage and why they aren't edible- as a lone piggy he
hasn't quite figured out the concept of sharing!  He's asked me to put the
postcards up where he can see them so he can dream of Petunia lounging
around in Gloucester Massachusetts.  I'm taking the little red velvet
stocking over to my Mom's house so it can be filled by Santa on Christmas
Eve.  Thanks Petunia and Judi!!!!

Laura and a very happy hay-filled Zephyr