[Gpdd] Misc. why gp's don't live as long as people

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 23:39:15 EST 2005

Brenda,
  Indeed that was a special story. How interesting
  that the little boy said that people had to "learn how
  to have a good life" but guinea pigs already knew.
  It makes me wonder if that little boy will someday
  grow up to be a leader in the world either in Politics,
  Science, Math. It sounds that the parents wanted
  their child to have a good background in life.
  I think it was good insite on the parents part to
  let the boy experience life at it is and not "protect"
  him from it instead. I believe that if we grow up
  with a better understanding of life, we become
  more understanding in life.

  Bless all piggies and slaves, and wishing
  healing hugs and wheeps for all ill sick piggies
  and their slaves.

  GUINEA PIGS RULE!!!!

  Birdie