[Gpdd] BEHARIOR: Empathetic piggies

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Dec 21 14:11:14 EST 2005

I lost 4 piggies last year.  One of them, a sweetheart named Kodee, had
had teeth related issues for months and months and I had to hand-feed
him during the entire time.  I came home from work and found him in his
cage and knew he was not going to last long.  I picked him up and
cradled him for nearly an hour until he crossed the Bridge.  The other
piggies, who would usually be making a ruckus to be fed their dinner,
were totally quiet during this period.  Obviously they knew something
was wrong and they needed to wait for their dinner.  In spite of his
health issues, Kodee lived to be 6.   He was a beautiful black and white
piggie and he and hi s brother, Korkee, who passed a month later, are
still missed.  RIP my sweet boys.

Kacee Conklin, slave to the Munchees Ten and the Monster Rabbit