[Gpdd] MISC. Hi, Im new :0)

Amie Veigel amieveigel at msn.com
Wed Dec 21 20:52:18 EST 2005

Hi Im new here, and thought I should introduce myself, and of course my
piggies, William (Abyssian) and Dianna (Silk). My name is Amie, and me and
my babies are from Australia.
Im pretty new to guinea pig ownership, and have had my pair for 6 days now.
The first few days were pretty quite, but since then we have had a wonderful
time hearing them whelk, and pur (it sounds very birdlike, so Im not sure
pur is the right word).
We also have two dogs (Kettle the mini fox terrier, and FitzChivalry the
maltese cross Chihuahua), a cat (Chade, somali cross), and 4 goldfish
(Angel, Patches, Comet, and Othello).
The other animals are getting used to the new arrivals, and are pretty happy
to just watch them run around and play, which is great, because I did think
it would take them a little longer to accept the new family members.
The piggies themselves seem pretty happy, and have been really enjoying
their new home.
My husband is building them a larger cage, with a second level, which I am
thrilled about, hopefully the piggies will love it as well :0).
Ive been handling them everyday and they are slowly getting used to it, and
are a lot easier to catch now, they were prety skittish when we brought them
home, but are settling in nicely now.
Merry Christmas every one :0)