[Gpdd] Misc Hooray for Ozzy!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 22 18:31:15 EST 2005

--Hi Ozzy!  Thanks so much for all the goodies!  The other Haypile Honeys told me Secret Santa was lots of fun, but they tease me sometimes so I didn't believe them. Boy, they were right!  I love my new cozy!  It's so cold here now, I can't wait to snuggle up in it.  And the fruit sticks are yummy.  I told the other girls they can have a nibble, too.  The sticks are great 'cause Mom gets mad I chew on the cage bars...now I have something tasty.
You're a great friend!  This Secret Santa thing is okey dokey in my book!
ooxx:) Pippin
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/