[Gpdd] Silly: Holiday Gift Exchange

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Fri Dec 23 00:57:35 EST 2005

Hi all you excited piggies out there (and of course their slaves)

We're getting really close to the holidays and the postman must be quite
overwhelmed with all the piggie goodies zipping across the continents. I
know there are still quite a few piggies watching the mailbox but I'm sure
everything will arrive soon. I've heard from quite a few families that
packages are on their way, and we still have a couple of days to go. So if
we can distract the piggies with a few songs or the fail safe - food, we'll
have a happy holiday. If there are any problems please do not hesitate to
get in touch, I'll be sticking close to home.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Wonderful
Kwanzaa

Martha

P.S If you'd like to check out my piggies in their festive wear they can be
found at http://www.coburn.ca/Grandchild%20visit.htm.

Martha Coburn
office (705) 687-4099
fax    (705) 687-1102