[Gpdd] Misc: possible addition

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:37:45 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

Last tuesday I was at my last sewing class (Claire, Tea and Biscuit will see
what i made ;). The teacher told me she has a guinea pig too, they had two
but one died, so they bought an other one to keep the other company and
after that the other one died. She asked me wether I was interested in
having their guinea pig. Her kids did not really pay attention to the pig
anymore, and she wasn't really keen on buying a new one to join the current
one. I told her it was important that the ig should get enough attention
when it was alone.
I did not react to her question very enthousaistic, because I allready have
my two girls, and want to keep having a new pig at a distance so i don't get
carried away to much. Anywayz, I asked her what she had a boar or a sow, and
she did not know! I was pretty much shocked, how can you have a piggie and
not know its gender?!?
So i guess the piggie is pretty much neglected right now, and i have a space
for one more. I got interested in what the piggie looks like and such. So I
sent her an email just to enquire if she had a photo she can send me, and
maybe tell me more about it (him or her). I haven't heard from her yet, but
i think there is quite a possibility I will adopt the piggie from her...

Well, i'll let you know if I do adopt the piggie.
Mikey
the winky girls (who don't know yet about the possible addition, i don't
want to get them all excited and then maybe having to disappoint them)

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl