[Gpdd] [Misc] Updates on The Uineas

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 24 14:34:44 EST 2005

Hello Slave and Piggies!!!!

We are soooo sorry for not posting sooner.  After the hurricane and being back in school things are just starting to settle down a bit.  The Uineas are doing great.  They are enjoying the holidays as much as I am.  They love their Christmas lights in their room.  Vuinea will just sit and stare at them.  It's so cute.  Well we just wanted to thank everyone on the digest for being such great friends to us.  We send many healing wheeks to all sick piggies and many condolences to families whose piggies have gone to the Bridge.  We just want you all to know you're in our thoughts.
Wishing everyone a very Happy Holiday Season no matter what it is that you are celebrating.

Sending love to all piggies and their slaves from The Uineas and I,
Misty, Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Buinea, Vuinea and Boaruinea