[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks to Otis, and question about message receipt

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 21:30:02 EST 2005

Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa and Happy Chanukah Digesters,

I am writing because I sent a couple of messages to the digest yesterday
but they were not posted. Maybe not received?! Someone else mentioned
the same thing, so this time I am writing to see if anyone knows why
that might be.

My first message was for Otis of Illinois because Snowball wants to
thank him for the lovely gifts in the silver paper. Snowball is excited
because he gets to open them tomorrow! Thank you and hugs, Otis!!!

Once again, happy holidays to all and healing wheeks to those who need
them.

Carla, Snowball, and Snickers in our hearts (~..~) (~..~)