[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Little One

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 07:45:22 EST 2005

Birdie

So sorry to hear of Little One's passing at Christmas
time. I had one pig that had lost of problems and her
lungs filled up because her kidney's failed. Sophie
was a little over a year old.
I know you get so attached to the special needs pigs.
I still get upset when I think of Sophie, but
sometimes we just cannot save them.
I am so glad that Little One had the chance to be
loved and to give love to a family. I am glad you
rescued her from the pet store where she would have
had a sad & lonely death. You made a big difference in
the life of Little One! I send my condolences to you
and your family.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com