[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you again Otis!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Dec 25 20:57:34 EST 2005

Dear Otis,

Hi to my Secret Santa from Snowball. I got to open your festive gift
package today. My mom-slave and I thank you so much for all the goodies.
Thank you for the hay cubes, the hay rollers, the Nibble Bars, and the
personalized Christmasy pig-ture frame. Carla said it is a precious
treasure and I say it is cool, it makes me feel very special! Now we
have to take more pigtures! We hope your day was just as special as you
made mine. Wheeks and cuddles --

We love GPDD Secret Santa!

Snowball and Carla, with Snickers in our hearts