[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Merry Christmas!

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 12:26:57 EST 2005

Whee would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our
friends out in piggy land.  Whee were without power for 5 or 6 days because  a
very nasty ice storm hit good ole South Carolina.  Our house was  safe, but it
got really cold very quickly so mom took us to Aunt Debi's where we  stayed
until the heat came back on.  Aunt Debi was very good to us, but  whee had to stay
in those awful plastic tubs!  Whee were sure glad to be  back home in our C &
C cages!!  Anyway, the bad times were quickly  forgotten because Santa Claus
came to our house on Saturday night and bought us  a SnuggleSafe, toys, and
yogurt drops!  Grandmother Shirley also gave us  lots of fresh veggies in our
stockings - and best of all whee got a beautiful  new cozy, toys, and nibbles
from our friends Debra and the Story piggies!   What a fun time of year this
is!!!  Whee hope everyone and everypig are  happy, safe, and well.
Love,
Tom, Huck, Aunt Polly, Big Jim, Becky, and Thatcher (and Donna  too!)